WebMD Health WebMD Health – Trustworthy, Credible and Timely Health Information. The content of this feed is confidential and proprietary. It may not be distributed, copied or otherwise reproduced without express written permission from WebMD.
- Group Wants FDA Leaders Ousted Over Alzheimer’s Drug Approvalon June 17, 2021 at 11:09 pm
A consumer advocacy group is calling for the removal of three top FDA officials, saying the agency’s approval of the Alzheimer’s drug aducanumab (Aduhelm) was “reckless.”
- Preparing for a Natural Disasteron June 17, 2021 at 10:01 pm
Learn how to prepare disaster plans and emergency kits for you and your family.
- Managing Couples’ Different Sleep Needson June 17, 2021 at 6:57 pm
When partners have different sleep needs or habits, it can be tough for both people to get enough rest — and cause stress in the relationship as well. Learn how to manage these issues and slumber better together.
- United Wants to Charge You for ER Visits It Disagrees Withon June 17, 2021 at 6:30 pm
Both United and Anthem want patients to pay for ED visits that are retroactively deemed to be unnecessary; ACEP suit against Anthem may be crucial
- How Healthy Are the New Plant-Based ‘Fake Meats’?on June 17, 2021 at 5:50 pm
Researchers found imitation meats like the Impossible Burger and Beyond Meat can be higher in salt, but they’re still healthier for you than real meats.
Health Health, a science-based community to discuss health news and the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic
- Obamacare Survives Latest Supreme Court Challengeby /u/Maxcactus on June 17, 2021 at 3:41 pm
submitted by /u/Maxcactus [link] [comments]
- How a public option for health insurance works in Colorado, Nevada, and Washingtonby /u/Devz0r on June 17, 2021 at 3:29 pm
submitted by /u/Devz0r [link] [comments]
- Supreme Court dismisses challenge to Affordable Care Act leaving it in placeby /u/scot816 on June 17, 2021 at 2:21 pm
submitted by /u/scot816 [link] [comments]
- Alternate-day intermittent fasting leads to less fat loss than traditional daily energy restrictionby /u/Lightfiend on June 17, 2021 at 1:10 pm
submitted by /u/Lightfiend [link] [comments]
- Persistence pays off in the human gut microbiomeby /u/shallah on June 16, 2021 at 4:35 pm
submitted by /u/shallah [link] [comments]
Wellness Mama® Simple Answers for Healthier Families
- 453: Dr Tami Meraglia and Ian Mitchell on a Holistic Approach to Hair Loss (with Extreme Results)by Katie Wells on June 17, 2021 at 11:00 am
I’ve gotten an increasing number of questions about hair loss recently. The stress of the last year has gotten to a lot of us! That’s why today’s episode delves into the science of hair loss and provides evidence-based methods for reversing it! I chat with Dr. Tami Meraglia, author of the bestselling book The Hormone Secret … Continue reading 453: Dr Tami Meraglia and Ian Mitchell on a Holistic Approach to Hair Loss (with Extreme Results)…
- Homemade Honey Mustard Sauce Recipeby Katie Wells on June 16, 2021 at 12:39 pm
Honey mustard is a kid favorite at our house. My kids love it on homemade chicken fingers and on salads. I love it on spring salad with berries. No matter what we eat it on, I don’t care for some of the ingredients in store-bought honey mustard, so I make it myself. Homemade Honey Mustard This homemade honey … Continue reading Homemade Honey Mustard Sauce Recipe…
- 452: Esther Blum on How to Navigate Menopause Without All the Negative Symptomsby Katie Wells on June 14, 2021 at 11:00 am
I may be a few years away from menopause, but this is the time to start learning about it and how to approach it in a natural way. Today’s episode is jam packed with really direct, practical resources on menopause, from dietitian and women’s coach Esther Blum. Esther’s helped thousands of women permanently balance their … Continue reading 452: Esther Blum on How to Navigate Menopause Without All the Negative Symptoms…
- Backyard Ideas to Keep Kids Playing Outside All Summerby Katie Wells on June 12, 2021 at 11:00 am
In our family, we’re big on creating experiences instead of having things, and we spend a lot of time outdoors. I’ve always said I hoped to be the house in the neighborhood where my kids and their friends would want to hang out. Now that my kids are getting older, this is happening and it … Continue reading Backyard Ideas to Keep Kids Playing Outside All Summer…
- Simple Homemade Glass Cleaner Recipeby Katie Wells on June 10, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Sometimes the best things in life are free… or really, really cheap, like this natural glass cleaner recipe. I’ve experimented with many types of natural cleaners and have finally found natural options that are as good (or better) than conventional cleaners. I was motivated to create a natural option for cleaning windows when I discovered my … Continue reading Simple Homemade Glass Cleaner Recipe…
Men’s Journal Men’s Journal Latest Features and Entertainment and Sports and Health & Fitness and Gear and Style and Food & Drink and Travel and Adventure News
- The NBA Playoffs Have Become an Injury-Plagued War of Attritionby Alex Kirshner on June 17, 2021 at 11:09 pm
The NBA playoffs are one of the best shows in sports. In more normal times, they’re a two-month marathon featuring a handful of the most athletic people in the world performing at the top of their games, with a lot of money—and a lot of legacy—on the line. The 2021 playoffs have been
- The Super73-ZX Is the Vintage-Inspired E-Bike You Needby Michael Charboneau on June 17, 2021 at 9:59 pm
E-bikes fill a ton of different needs, from hauling kids and groceries to helping you tackle steep grades on rough trails. But if throwback aesthetics are your main priority, the new Super73-ZX is definitely worth a look. A revamp of the California brand’s original Z1 model, the ZX features a redesigned frame, vintage styling, and
- Mark Wahlberg Works Out With Marines at First Fitness Studio to Open on Military Baseby Michael Charboneau on June 17, 2021 at 6:16 pm
If there’s one thing we know about Mark Wahlberg, it’s that he’s an absolute beast in the gym. Whether he’s bulking up for a movie or just passing the time in quarantine, he’s always finding new ways to challenge himself—even training alongside Marines. On June 11, Wahlberg helped open the brand-new F45 Training gym at
- Summer Running Gear That’ll Help You Go the Distanceby Perri O. Blumberg on June 17, 2021 at 6:12 pm
Whether you’re training for your first 5K or have lost track of the number of bibs you have, great summer running gear and accessories can make the difference between a strong run and a miserable experience, or even a dreaded DNF (Did Not Finish). So you’ve got your running sneakers, now what? From
- Smart Home Gym Equipment to Level Up Your Fitnessby Ashley Mateo on June 17, 2021 at 4:46 pm
We want you to turn your living room into a hotbox. (No, we don’t mean the smoke-filled Camaro from your high school days.) We mean we want you to transform any spare space into your sweat gauntlet in lieu of a gym. As such, we’re putting the spotlight on five pieces of smart home gym
Natalie Jill Fitness Celiac | 7-Day Jump Start | Gluten Free Diets | Functional Training
- Extreme Poverty to Successful Brand Builder with Caloni Michelleby Justin Schenck on June 14, 2021 at 11:30 am
Extreme Poverty to Successful Brand Builder with Caloni Michelle Caloni Michelle Grew up as in her words “TRAILER TRASH” . Poverty stricken, abusive home life, and major stories around why “people with money are bad people” After losing her father at the age of 13,… The post Extreme Poverty to Successful Brand Builder with Caloni Michelle appeared first on Natalie Jill Fitness.
- Finding the Millionaire Within You with Kristi Frankby Justin Schenck on June 7, 2021 at 11:30 am
Finding the Millionaire Within You with Kristi Frank When Kristi Frank, from Season #1 of NBC’s, ‘The Apprentice’, came to interview ME for the docuseries “The Millionaire Within Her” I was star struck! She was there to interview ME but I wanted to know all… The post Finding the Millionaire Within You with Kristi Frank appeared first on Natalie Jill Fitness.
- How My Fat Loss Method Was Bornby Justin Schenck on May 31, 2021 at 11:30 am
How My Fat Loss Method Was Born Natalie Jill was recently interviewed by her friend Kat to discuss her exclusive twice a year program, Total Body Thrive! With this in-depth look into her program, you’ll see how it was born, why it has worked for… The post How My Fat Loss Method Was Born appeared first on Natalie Jill Fitness.
- Bio-Hacking with Gary Brecka: MTHFR, Alzheimers, Hormones, Vaccines and Moreby Justin Schenck on May 24, 2021 at 11:30 am
Bio-Hacking with Gary Brecka: MTHFR, Alzheimers, Hormones, Vaccines and More I’ve always been intrigued by Bio-Hacking. How can we go even deeper with our blood work? How can we customize things to avoid a disease that may happen? How can we seem younger? Then I… The post Bio-Hacking with Gary Brecka: MTHFR, Alzheimers, Hormones, Vaccines and More appeared first on Natalie Jill Fitness.
- Unclutter Your Chaos – ADHD with Kerry Thomasby Justin Schenck on April 26, 2021 at 11:30 am
Unclutter Your Chaos – ADHD with Kerry Thomas With almost a million views on her TEDx talk on this subject Kerry Thomas has made herself the go-to person on all things Clutter. What started out as a home decluttering business quick turned into decluttering the… The post Unclutter Your Chaos – ADHD with Kerry Thomas appeared first on Natalie Jill Fitness.
Keeping It Real: Conversations with Jillian Michaels
Fun, inspirational, informative, and empowering, Keeping It Real: Conversations with Jillian Michaels showcases weekly, in depth interviews with the world’s foremost experts in all fields of wellness. From medicine, fitness, and nutrition to parenting, money, and relationships – the show is raw, authentic, and fact based. With guests like Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Lisa Ling, Suze Orman, Dr. Gail Saltz, Brian Greene, Dr. William Li and more giving the audience all the info needed to enhance their lives in any way they choose to. So join Jillian each week and learn from top doctors, athletes, entrepreneurs, scientists, and more.
- Aliens, Colonics, and Chia Pudding!by Jillian Michaels | Wondery on June 14, 2021 at 7:00 am
Woke for pay…politically correct names for workout programs to virtue signal and capitalize on the diversity movement. Plus, our latest favorite things from healthy chia pudding to tv shows. And Jillian answers your questions on colonics, caffeine, calorie burning trackers and more. Start your FREE 7 day trial for Jillian’s App at https://go.jillianmichaels.com/WNt1rL7uyZFollow us on Instagram @JillianMichaels and @MartiniCindyThis Week’s Sponsors:THIRDLOVE.com/JILLIAN for 20% off your first orderSTRANDSHAIRCARE.com, promo code JILLIAN for 20% off a 1-time purchaseYou can find new episodes of Keeping It Real: Conversations with Jillian Michaels, completely ad free, on Wondery+ https://wondery.app.link/jillian
- Radical Self-Care – How Can It Change Your Life?by Jillian Michaels | Wondery on June 7, 2021 at 7:00 am
Jillian has some self-care strategies for optimal wellbeing, and digs deeper into Gut Health: what is microbiome, what depletes it and how do we replenish it? And a bonus tip on stress and foods that manage it. Plus, listener emails on overtraining teen athletes and more.Start your FREE 7 day trial for Jillian’s App at https://go.jillianmichaels.com/WNt1rL7uyZFollow us on Instagram @JillianMichaels and @MartiniCindyThis Week’s Sponsors:SKILLSHARE.com/JILLIAN, for a free trial of Premium MembershipYou can find new episodes of Keeping It Real: Conversations with Jillian Michaels, completely ad free, on Wondery+ https://wondery.app.link/jillian
- Change Your Mindset, Change Your Life, with Lily Dulanby Jillian Michaels | Wondery on May 31, 2021 at 7:00 am
Jillian went to an intuit to figure out why she’s the unluckiest lucky person and started looking at what was easy in her day-to-day instead of what went wrong. And, MFT Psychotherapist Lily Dulan, author of Giving Grief Meaning, teaches us how to redefine grief in order to transcend loss, pain, and suffering. Guest Links:IG: @LilyDulanhttps://www.lilydulan.comStart your FREE 7 day trial for Jillian’s App at https://go.jillianmichaels.com/WNt1rL7uyZFollow us on Instagram @JillianMichaels and @MartiniCindyThis Week’s Sponsor:STRANDSHAIRCARE.com, promo code JILLIAN for 20% off a 1-time purchaseYou can find new episodes of Keeping It Real: Conversations with Jillian Michaels, completely ad free, on Wondery+ https://wondery.app.link/jillian
- Too Famous for Bitcoin!by Jillian Michaels | Wondery on May 24, 2021 at 7:00 am
A hilarious catch up with Jillian in a fan favorite “too famous segment” – for moving, crypto currency, and her recent segment on Live with Kelly and Ryan. Plus, email questions on TRX, exogenous ketones, vitamin/supplement quality, speeding up your metabolism at 65, how social drinking affects weight loss, and more! Start your FREE 7 day trial for Jillian’s App at https://go.jillianmichaels.com/WNt1rL7uyZFollow us on Instagram @JillianMichaels and @MartiniCindyYou can find new episodes of Keeping It Real: Conversations with Jillian Michaels, completely ad free, on Wondery+ https://wondery.app.link/jillian
- Balancing Your Microbiome Could Save Your Life, with Dr. Sabine Hazanby Jillian Michaels | Wondery on May 17, 2021 at 7:00 am
Dr. Sabine Hazan is on to talk about how microbiome dramatically impacts aging, immune system function, dermatological health, cognitive function, and more. Don’t miss it!Guest Links:Website: https://progenabiome.comBook: https://letstalkshit.orgStart your FREE 7 day trial for Jillian’s App at https://go.jillianmichaels.com/WNt1rL7uyZFollow us on Instagram @JillianMichaels and @MartiniCindyThis Week’s Sponsors:BETTERHELP.com/JILLIANMICHAELS for 10% off your first monthANALUISA.com/JILLIAN, promo code JILLIAN for 10% offSTRANDSHAIRCARE.com, promo code JILLIAN for 20% off a 1-time purchaseYou can find new episodes of Keeping It Real: Conversations with Jillian Michaels, completely ad free, on Wondery+ https://wondery.app.link/jillian
AFPA Fitness Blog Check out our Health, Fitness & Nutrition blog to find the latest research and trends concerning holistic nutrition, fitness training, health and more!
- 6 Ways Health Coaches Can Support Clients Experiencing Burnoutby Corinne Wainer, M.S. on June 17, 2021 at 12:00 pm
An Overview of Burnout and Ways to Overcome it Burnout is when your body and mind—which normally handle stress well—reach a limit on mitigating chronic stress and break down as a result.
- Coach Resource: Holistic Approaches to Chronic Pain Managementby Timothy Frie, M.S. on June 15, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Individual experiences of chronic pain vary significantly. They can range from distracting or mildly annoying to completely debilitating. Chronic pain is a complex ailment that is often, but not always, a symptom of another condition. Those who live with chronic pain often find that it affects several aspects of their health and well-being.
- Plant-Based Diets + Type 2 Diabetes: What the Research Saysby email@example.com (Mark Occhipinti, Ph.D.) on June 10, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Few chronic diseases are studied more than type 2 diabetes.
- Coach Resource: Dietary Guidelines for Postpartum Women + 9 Delicious Nutrient-Packed Foods by Timothy Frie, M.S. on June 8, 2021 at 12:00 pm
The stage right after having a baby, called the postpartum period, can be a time of emotion, confusion, excitement, and change for new mothers.
- 8 Things to Consider Before Building an Effective Personalized Fitness Plan by firstname.lastname@example.org (Claire Riley, B.S.) on June 3, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Despite what social media and popular fitness DVDs try to tell the masses, fitness coaches and personal trainers know that there is no such thing as a universal fitness plan that works for everyone.