The Recipe Critic Tried and True Recipes for Families | Food Blog
- The Perfect Crunchy Caramel Cornby Alyssa Rivers on September 26, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Crunchy caramel corn is absolutely divine! This classic crunchy snack delivers on that deep, rich caramel flavor that we all know and love! Eat it at home or on the go…Either way, you’re going to be hooked! The rich, sweet taste of caramel gets me every time! I am loving caramel these days and if…
- 5 Minute Pumpkin Pie Dipby Alyssa Rivers on September 26, 2021 at 12:00 am
Pumpkin pie dip is deliciously light and fluffy! It has to creamiest texture and the spices bring that pumpkin pie flavor to life! It is something that your whole family will go crazy over! I love dips because they are so simple to make and I can go crazy dipping whatever I want in them!…
- Black Forest Cakeby Alyssa Rivers on September 25, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Black forest cake is just as beautiful as it is delicious! Topped with cream, cherries, and beautifully curled chocolate, this cake is a total show stopper! It will definitely get a “WOW!” out of your guests! This cake offers the perfect mixture of a rich, chocolatey taste with the sweetness of black cherries. It is…
- Quick and Easy French Bread Pizzaby Alyssa Rivers on September 25, 2021 at 12:00 am
French bread pizza is quick, easy, AND delicious! Topped with all of your favorite things, this simple pizza delivers amazing taste! It’s definitely a winner! I love simple recipes that don’t skimp on taste! This pizza is crispy and cheesy and totally has that yummy, deep Italian flavor! It’s SOO GOOD. Add in a pasta…
- Cream Cheese Pumpkin Breadby Kristen Stevens on September 24, 2021 at 12:00 pm
This cream cheese pumpkin bread recipe is truly the best ever. The moist and tender pumpkin bread is swirled with cream cheese frosting that’s baked right into the loaf. It makes the perfect fall treat! This bread is so delicious that’ll want to enjoy a slice for breakfast with your morning coffee and have another…
Skinnytaste Delicious Healthy Recipes Made with Real Food
- 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (September 27- October 3)by Gina on September 24, 2021 at 4:16 pm
A free 7-day, flexible weight loss meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner and a shopping list. Recipes include macros and WW Points. 7-Day Healthy Meal Plan Fall leaves, fall sweaters, fall colors—pumpkins!!!!!! Who else is excited??!!! I love the versatility of pumpkins in recipes! I have so many pumpkin recipes it hard to pick The post 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (September 27- October 3) appeared first on Skinnytaste.
- Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffinsby Gina on September 24, 2021 at 11:22 am
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins are moist, delicious and perfectly spiced! A delicious fall breakfast made with canned pumpkin, pumpkin spice and a cream cheese swirl topping. Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins These Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Muffins are always such a hit on my blog, I knew I would love this cream cheese swirl version! They take The post Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins appeared first on Skinnytaste.
- Autumn Apple and Grape Medley (Fruit Salad)by Gina on September 22, 2021 at 1:08 pm
Sweet, crunchy apples and grapes in a creamy yogurt and cream cheese sauce topped with crushed walnuts and brown sugar are the perfect fall treat or dessert. Autumn Apple and Grape Medley I’m usually pretty sad when summer comes to an end, but I do love the fall! Seeing the leaves change colors, apple picking The post Autumn Apple and Grape Medley (Fruit Salad) appeared first on Skinnytaste.
- Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oatsby Gina on September 20, 2021 at 1:46 pm
Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats is a healthy plant-based breakfast made with my homemade pumpkin butter, oat milk, chia and spices, refrigerated overnight and topped with banana and nuts/seeds. No cooking required! Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats I’ve been eating overnight oats in a jar for years. They are such an easy breakfast that you can make the night The post Pumpkin Pie Overnight Oats appeared first on Skinnytaste.
- 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (September 20-26)by Gina on September 17, 2021 at 2:41 pm
A free 7-day, flexible weight loss meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner and a shopping list. Recipes include macros and WW Points. 7-Day Healthy Meal Plan One thing I love about fall—-soups! Especially when I can plan ahead for busy nights–I know everyone’s schedule is crazy- school is back in, kids have practices, footballs The post 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (September 20-26) appeared first on Skinnytaste.
Chef in Training A great place to find easy, delicious and family friendly recipes.
- Gingerbread Muffinsby Chef in Training on December 9, 2020 at 12:00 pm
These Gingerbread Muffins are holiday comfort food. Soft muffins loaded with a delicious ginger spice. This recipe makes for the perfect breakfast or snack. Gingerbread Cookies are a traditional holiday favorite. This recipe for Gingerbread Muffins takes a holiday classic and transforms it into a delicious new recipe that is perfect for breakfast, snack or The post Gingerbread Muffins appeared first on Chef in Training.
- Lemon Lime Barsby Chef in Training on August 1, 2020 at 11:00 am
These Lemon Lime Bars are citrusy and refreshing. Each bite is bursting with exciting flavor that is light and fresh. Dessert comes in a variety of forms, for a variety of occasions, for each season. These Lemon Lime Bars are packed with a citrusy and refreshing taste. The filling is smooth and soft and pairs The post Lemon Lime Bars appeared first on Chef in Training.
- Skillet Italian Herb Chicken Thighsby Chef in Training on July 30, 2020 at 11:00 am
These Skillet Italian Herb Chicken Thighs are tender, juicy and are deliciously seasoned using a wonderful blend of spices. They are cooked in a cast iron skillet and are seared beautifully on the exterior. Chicken is a universal favorite protein for my family. Chicken is easy to change up when it comes to flavors, ways The post Skillet Italian Herb Chicken Thighs appeared first on Chef in Training.
Rak’s Kitchen Come home for recipes with step wise picture for easy understanding!!
- Instant Gulab jamun recipe with Jamun mixby Raks on September 23, 2021 at 6:31 am
Instant Gulab jamun recipe with store bought Jamun mix. Learn how to to make a perfect gulab jamun every time with the instant jamun mix. Birthdays, parties, celebrations, get togethers, festivals as well as any occasion, this is perfect dessert. This is basic recipe of all other jamun recipes on this site, in fact this… Read More The post Instant Gulab jamun recipe with Jamun mix appeared first on Raks Kitchen.
- Cashew Pakoda, Munthiri Pakodaby Raks on September 15, 2021 at 6:31 am
Cashew pakoda is a popular snack in Tamil Nadu, especially in snack shops. Munthiri pakoda as we call in Tamil, is also a special item for tea time snack. Perfect for special occasions, when hosting guests or as a treat to your family as snack. This is similar my Onion pakoda recipe on this site,… Read More The post Cashew Pakoda, Munthiri Pakoda appeared first on Raks Kitchen.
- Egg free Banana chocolate chip cake recipeby Raks on September 9, 2021 at 7:16 am
Egg free banana chocolate chip mini loaf cake recipe with over ripen banana. Using wheat flour and brown sugar this tastes wholesome. Best back to school snack idea for kids or for anyone, to pair up with tea or a cup of coffee. This was inspired by my Banana walnut muffin recipe on this site…. Read More The post Egg free Banana chocolate chip cake recipe appeared first on Raks Kitchen.
- Idiyappam recipe | How to make idiyappamby Raks on September 5, 2021 at 1:52 am
Idiyappam recipe, a south Indian steamed dish with rice flour as main ingredient. It is prepared mostly for Breakfast. This is known with many names through out the world. Rice noodles (fresh), string hoppers, in Tamil, Idiyappam ( இடியப்பம் ) & nool puttu (நூல் புட்டு) as well as nool appam. It is well known in… Read More The post Idiyappam recipe | How to make idiyappam appeared first on Raks Kitchen.
- Kozhukattai Dough recipe | Kozhukattai maavuby Raks on September 2, 2021 at 10:42 am
Kozhukattai dough two ways. You can prepare this with homemade rice flour or store bought. Tips and tricks to get a crack free kozhukattai skin. With Vinayagar Chathurthi round the corner, I am sure this post will help you, especially you are new in kitchen. Or, if you are not, then to remember something already… Read More The post Kozhukattai Dough recipe | Kozhukattai maavu appeared first on Raks Kitchen.
Hand Luggage Only Travel Blog with a side of Food and Photography Inspiration!
- 14 Very Best Beaches in Cornwall To Visitby Lloyd on July 21, 2021 at 7:01 pm
Cornwall is an incredible region of Southern England to explore! With stunning coastal towns, some pretty incredible castles and the most beautiful hotels, it’s the kind of place that’s as charming as it is beautiful. This is no more so than with the picturesque coastline that’s home to some of the best beaches in Cornwall … Continue Reading
- Epic 7-day Itinerary To Visit Malta On Holidayby Lloyd on July 18, 2021 at 5:53 pm
Malta is an incredible island to explore. Nestled right in the Med, it’s is filled with thousands of years of history, stunning bays and the most incredible cities that are just too beautiful to miss. So, to help you get the most out of your trip, we wanted to share our bumper itinerary to visit … Continue Reading
- 14 Very Best Beaches in Florida To Visitby Lloyd on July 12, 2021 at 7:37 pm
There’s something really special about Florida! Not only is it packed-full with some incredible places to visit but it’s also got gorgeous national parks, amazing cities and some of the very best beaches in Florida that you really can’t miss. Over the years, we’ve visited Florida countless times and explored all across the state. From … Continue Reading
- 11 Best Places In Oregon To Visitby Lloyd on June 23, 2021 at 7:30 pm
Oregon is an incredible state to visit! Filled with the most dramatic Westcoast scenery, drives and parks; it’s the kind of state you can explore for years and not get bored. Plus, there’s a heap of the best places in Oregon to visit even if the great outdoors isn’t your thing. It has some totally … Continue Reading
- 10 Very Best Things To Do In Rhode Islandby Lloyd on April 16, 2021 at 8:43 pm
Small and totally mighty, Rhode Island is one of the gorgeous spots on the east coast that’s totally amazing to explore! From picturesque bays, historic towns and museums galore, there’s a heap of the best things to do in Rhode Island dotted all across the state. We totally loved our trip to Rhode Island, especially … Continue Reading
MacroTraveller India’s Top Luxury, Travel, Fitness & Lifestyle Blog
- Manali administration to fine tourists who are not wearing masks with either INR 5000 or 8-day Jail.by #MacroTraveller on August 27, 2021 at 2:22 pm
After the tourism of Manali witnessed a huge influx of tourists post unlock, a covid-19 awareness campaign has now been initiated following this the government introduced covid-19 related relaxation in the region. Referring to this Kullu SP Gurudev Sharma stated that they have initiated this drive to make tourists aware where those tourists who are The post Manali administration to fine tourists who are not wearing masks with either INR 5000 or 8-day Jail. appeared first on MacroTraveller.
- Staycation at ITC Windsor in Bengaluruby #MacroTraveller on August 26, 2021 at 2:43 pm
As being a fully vaccinated person, I planned my visit to various places in Karnataka. Although the season of autumn is best to visit hilly regions of Karnataka, I did not want to take risks hence, I planned my staycation in and around Bangalore. And one place that came into my mind during my visit The post Staycation at ITC Windsor in Bengaluru appeared first on MacroTraveller.
- The US moves India under Level 3 travel restriction listby #MacroTraveller on August 25, 2021 at 6:43 am
The United States has now eased travel restrictions from India and has now added India under Level 3 restricted countries. Earlier, India was under Level 4 which is the highest level on the list, this decision was undertaken by the State Department on Monday after looking into the improved Covid-19 situation in the country. Level The post The US moves India under Level 3 travel restriction list appeared first on MacroTraveller.
- This Caribbean nation is now open to vaccinated touristsby #MacroTraveller on August 24, 2021 at 5:08 pm
St. Kitts and Nevis, the Caribbean nation has a new set of rules for international travellers where they have reduced restrictions for international travellers. Dr The Hon. Timothy Harris, Prime Minister of St. Kitts and Nevis said that the vacation in place period of fully vaccinated travellers has been reduced to 3 days from 9 The post This Caribbean nation is now open to vaccinated tourists appeared first on MacroTraveller.
- Singapore to introduce quarantine free travel programby #MacroTraveller on August 23, 2021 at 3:23 pm
Singapore has recently announced plans to introduce a quarantine free travel program, this is applicable for vaccinated travellers coming from Germany and Brunei. The country has also decided to ease restrictions for people coming from Macau and Hong Kong. Additionally, Singapore is also planning to reopen for tourism after vaccinating at least 75% of its The post Singapore to introduce quarantine free travel program appeared first on MacroTraveller.
I Wander Travel Blog, Itineraries & Guides, Hotel Reviews
- Free Nintendo Switch or Ergotune Supreme Chair or S$350 Cash or Apple Watch SE Citibank (2021) New Credit Card Holders in Singaporeby Bino on September 22, 2021 at 4:01 pm
Update: The Apple Watch SE promotion is over but there is a new promotion for new Citibank credit card applicants where you can receive a brand new Nintendo Switch (worth S$499) or Ergotune Supreme office chair (worth S$599) or S$350 cash via PayNow. This promotion is valid until 30th September 2021 11:59PM. You can access… Read More » The post Free Nintendo Switch or Ergotune Supreme Chair or S$350 Cash or Apple Watch SE Citibank (2021) New Credit Card Holders in Singapore appeared first on I Wander.
- Sims Vista Market & Food Centre Must Try Food Stalls and Best Eatsby Bino on September 22, 2021 at 5:10 am
Sims Vista Market and Food Centre which is located in 49 Sims Place and a few minutes walk from Aljunied MRT Station, has always seemed pretty underrated to me. Size-wise, it is considered quite a big hawker centre with 5 “blocks” translating to at least 10 rows of food stalls. At first glance, the size… Read More » The post Sims Vista Market & Food Centre Must Try Food Stalls and Best Eats appeared first on I Wander.
- The Perfect 2-Day Itinerary for Carmel & Montereyby Bino on September 18, 2021 at 2:34 pm
Monterey and Carmel are two of the most popular destinations in California’s Central Coast, but they’re best seen as a pair. Located around 2 hours’ drive from San Francisco, these twin destinations are popular for weekend trips from the City by the Bay. The Monterey Bay Aquarium is one of the world’s top 10 aquariums,… Read More » The post The Perfect 2-Day Itinerary for Carmel & Monterey appeared first on I Wander.
- Review: Sakemaru Artisan Sake Hideout | Pleasantly Surprising Omakase & Wide Sake Collectionby Bino on September 16, 2021 at 1:59 pm
Sakemaru Artisan Sake Hideout is a restaurant started by the group behind Sakemaru – a sake subscription service in Singapore. Their restaurant in South Bridge Road opened in early 2021 and features an extensively curated collection of over 300+ types of sake. They also have a food menu, with both ala carte and omakase (priced… Read More » The post Review: Sakemaru Artisan Sake Hideout | Pleasantly Surprising Omakase & Wide Sake Collection appeared first on I Wander.
- Get Up to S$365 Worth of Bitcoin for American Express Credit Card Sign-upsby Bino on September 16, 2021 at 1:11 am
There is currently a very enticing promotion with Singsaver where you can receive up to S$365 worth of Bitcoin. New American Express cardholders (those who have not held an American Express card in the past 12 months) who apply for a credit card and get approved will receive S$265 worth of Bitcoin. If they are… Read More » The post Get Up to S$365 Worth of Bitcoin for American Express Credit Card Sign-ups appeared first on I Wander.
- Merli and Friends: A Splashing Good Timeby VisitSingapore on September 7, 2021 at 4:00 am
- S.E.A. Aquarium™- Singapore in a Minuteby VisitSingapore on August 11, 2021 at 10:55 am
- Jurong Bird Park – Singapore in a Minuteby VisitSingapore on August 11, 2021 at 10:54 am
- National Gallery – Singapore in a Minuteby VisitSingapore on August 11, 2021 at 10:51 am
- Singapore Flyer – Singapore in a Minuteby VisitSingapore on August 11, 2021 at 10:50 am
- Expedia Singapore Celebrates International Dog Day 2021 with Mobile App Offers by Expedia Singapore on August 26, 2021 at 5:23 am
Photos by Expedia (IG: @cocotheirishgroodle & @itsladylottie) Happy International Dog Day! Being able to share our lives with our furry companion is a beautiful experience, and to many, an experience that completes our lives and makes us whole. Admit it, … The post Expedia Singapore Celebrates International Dog Day 2021 with Mobile App Offers appeared first on Expedia Singapore Travel Blog.
- Vacation-deprived Singaporeans optimistic about year-end holidaysby Expedia Singapore on July 2, 2021 at 4:12 am
Expedia’s international search results for the year-end period grew by 60% in Q2 2021 versus the previous quarter Singapore, 2 July 2021 – Confidence in overseas travel is growing among Singaporeans. According to Expedia data, searches for international travel during … The post Vacation-deprived Singaporeans optimistic about year-end holidays appeared first on Expedia Singapore Travel Blog.
- Air Travel Bubble: Traveller Guide to Hong Kongby Expedia Singapore on May 18, 2021 at 4:45 am
NOTE: The Air Travel Bubble between Singapore and Hong Kong has been postponed as of 17 May 2021. While we await further updates, the following information has been prepared to give travellers guidance on the arrangements to date. We encourage travellers … The post Air Travel Bubble: Traveller Guide to Hong Kong appeared first on Expedia Singapore Travel Blog.
- It matters who you travel with: Expedia finds Singaporeans seek a helping hand as they make 2021 travel plansby Expedia Singapore on May 5, 2021 at 3:47 am
Half of Singaporeans feel stressed at the thought of booking their next big trip, according to the Expedia Travel Companions Report Recognising that for many the idea of booking may be daunting, Expedia® recently announced new features in an effort … The post It matters who you travel with: Expedia finds Singaporeans seek a helping hand as they make 2021 travel plans appeared first on Expedia Singapore Travel Blog.
- Expedia Announces New Direction in Brand Positioning in Anticipation of Post-Vaccination Travel Demandby Expedia Singapore on April 20, 2021 at 4:33 am
SINGAPORE, 20 April 2021 – Building on its 25 years as one of the world’s leading full-service travel companies, today, Expedia Brand announces a new direction as the world prepares for the return of travel demand. Launching a new global … The post Expedia Announces New Direction in Brand Positioning in Anticipation of Post-Vaccination Travel Demand appeared first on Expedia Singapore Travel Blog.