The Recipe Critic Tried and True Recipes for Families | Food Blog
- Watermelon Agua Frescaby Alyssa Rivers on June 17, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Watermelon Agua Fresca is the perfect drink to keep you cool this summer with the smooth, crisp flavor of fresh watermelon! You are going to LOVE how crazy delicious and easy to make this is! Making an amazing summertime drink doesn’t have to be complicated. For other super easy drinks to help you beat the…
- The MOST Perfect Brownies Ever!by Alyssa Rivers on June 16, 2021 at 12:00 pm
The Most Perfect Brownie Recipe Ever is right here for you to make today. These homemade brownies are rich, decadent and full of soul satisfying chocolate! Better than a box mix these will become your new go-to recipe. Try more of these better homemade recipes today, Empanadas, Cheese, and Alfredo Sauce! Homemade Brownies Once you…
- Mini Corn Dogsby Alyssa Rivers on June 16, 2021 at 12:00 am
A crispy cornbread outer layer and snack-able size make these Mini Corn Dogs the perfect family treat! Recreate delicious county fair flavors in just a few simple steps! Something about the summer makes me want to make all the fair and carnival-inspired treats. Try pickles, onion rings, and donut holes for other irresistible treats perfect…
- Chocolate Lasagnaby Alyssa Rivers on June 15, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Chocolate Lasagna is a no-bake slice of chocolate heaven! Layered with a cream cheese and pudding layer, sandwiched between whipped topping and luscious Oreo crust, it’s too die for! No-bake desserts are a MUST in the summer, they are easy, full of flavor, and don’t heat up the house making them. Try these tried and…
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakesby Alyssa Rivers on June 14, 2021 at 12:00 pm
Lemon Ricotta Pancakes are fluffy, tender pancakes that are elevated to a whole new level. The ricotta adds protein and a lightness that is absolutely divine while the lemon gives it a bit of a tangy taste that you are going to love! Pancakes are a staple in our house! Try more delicious pancakes from…
Skinnytaste Delicious Healthy Recipes Made with Real Food
- Caesar-Marinated Chicken Kabobs with Zucchini and Grilled Romaineby Gina on June 17, 2021 at 2:23 pm
Caesar-Marinated Chicken Zucchini Kabobs made with my homemade Caesar salad dressing and grilled romaine for a light and delicious summer dinner. Caesar-Marinated Chicken Kabobs with Zucchini Caesar dressing is full of such great flavors and goes perfect with grilled chicken. My secret ingredient to lighten the dressing is Greek yogurt which replaces oil. Plus, yogurt The post Caesar-Marinated Chicken Kabobs with Zucchini and Grilled Romaine appeared first on Skinnytaste.
- Grilled Shrimp Panzanella Skewersby Gina on June 15, 2021 at 5:58 pm
Grilled Shrimp Panzanella Skewers, layered with summer peaches, tomatoes, and sourdough bread, finished with balsamic and fresh basil. Grilled Shrimp Panzanella Skewers Panzanella is a traditional Italian bread salad, where cubes of (usually stale) bread add some heft to fresh summer vegetables at peak ripeness. Here, the bread is more of a background player with The post Grilled Shrimp Panzanella Skewers appeared first on Skinnytaste.
- Ground Turkey Skillet with Zucchini, Corn, Black Beans and Tomatoby Gina on June 14, 2021 at 3:33 pm
This quick, one-pot Ground Turkey Skillet with zucchini, corn, tomatoes, and black beans is great for weeknight dinner or meal prep! Ground Turkey Skillet I just love an easy weeknight recipe you can whip up all in one skillet. This dish has all the flavors of summer with fresh zucchini, corn, and tomato. It’s a The post Ground Turkey Skillet with Zucchini, Corn, Black Beans and Tomato appeared first on Skinnytaste.
- 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (June 14-20)by Gina on June 12, 2021 at 2:20 pm
A free 7-day, flexible weight loss meal plan including breakfast, lunch and dinner and a shopping list. Recipes include macros and WW Points. 7-Day Healthy Meal Plan This Sunday we celebrate dad’s. Dad’s of all shapes, sizes and styles. Happy father’s day to the cool dad’s, the geeky dad’s, the sport dad’s, those that are The post 7 Day Healthy Meal Plan (June 14-20) appeared first on Skinnytaste.
- Shrimp Cevicheby Gina on June 10, 2021 at 8:48 pm
Shrimp “cook” in lime juice to make this flavorful Shrimp Ceviche, with fresh cilantro, cucumbers and jalapeño. The perfect summer appetizer! Shrimp Ceviche This ceviche recipe is an incredibly easy dish that is sure to impress. Plus, no oven or stove is needed, making it perfect for summer. Just combine the shrimp with the onion, The post Shrimp Ceviche appeared first on Skinnytaste.
Chef in Training A great place to find easy, delicious and family friendly recipes.
- Gingerbread Muffinsby Chef in Training on December 9, 2020 at 12:00 pm
These Gingerbread Muffins are holiday comfort food. Soft muffins loaded with a delicious ginger spice. This recipe makes for the perfect breakfast or snack. Gingerbread Cookies are a traditional holiday favorite. This recipe for Gingerbread Muffins takes a holiday classic and transforms it into a delicious new recipe that is perfect for breakfast, snack or The post Gingerbread Muffins appeared first on Chef in Training.
- Lemon Lime Barsby Chef in Training on August 1, 2020 at 11:00 am
These Lemon Lime Bars are citrusy and refreshing. Each bite is bursting with exciting flavor that is light and fresh. Dessert comes in a variety of forms, for a variety of occasions, for each season. These Lemon Lime Bars are packed with a citrusy and refreshing taste. The filling is smooth and soft and pairs The post Lemon Lime Bars appeared first on Chef in Training.
- Skillet Italian Herb Chicken Thighsby Chef in Training on July 30, 2020 at 11:00 am
These Skillet Italian Herb Chicken Thighs are tender, juicy and are deliciously seasoned using a wonderful blend of spices. They are cooked in a cast iron skillet and are seared beautifully on the exterior. Chicken is a universal favorite protein for my family. Chicken is easy to change up when it comes to flavors, ways The post Skillet Italian Herb Chicken Thighs appeared first on Chef in Training.
Rak’s Kitchen Come home for recipes with step wise picture for easy understanding!!
- Sweet paan recipe, meetha paan preparationby Raks on June 18, 2021 at 2:52 am
Sweet paan is a popular street food available in India, mostly had after meals. Stepwise photos & full video. I have had paan about 2-3 times in my life. The first time I had was when my uncle bought it from his favorite shop in Kumbakonam. The very first time but I just loved it…. Read More The post Sweet paan recipe, meetha paan preparation appeared first on Raks Kitchen.
- Cheesy potato quesadilla recipe | Kids snacks recipesby Raks on June 14, 2021 at 11:05 pm
Cheesy potato quesadilla, perfect for breakfast or a filling snack for kids. Full video, step by step photos. You can use leftover chapati too. I saw this idea in Youtube couple of months back and this is the second time I am making. First time I shared in my Instagram too and many of you… Read More The post Cheesy potato quesadilla recipe | Kids snacks recipes appeared first on Raks Kitchen.
- Pottukadalai chutney recipe | Udacha kadalai chutneyby Raks on June 9, 2021 at 11:05 pm
Pottukadalai chutney recipe is an easy side dish for South Indian tiffin like paniyaram, bajji, bonda, vadai or even with breakfast like idli, dosa upma. Ingredients Pottukadalai is known as roasted gram dal commonly. In Tamil it is also called as Udacha kadalai. This is always present in South Indian house holds and one of… Read More The post Pottukadalai chutney recipe | Udacha kadalai chutney appeared first on Raks Kitchen.
- Baked pasta recipe | Dinner ideasby Raks on June 8, 2021 at 9:35 am
Baked pasta that you can easily whip up for your family dinner, my go to recipe I make every week. Quick video, stepwise photos. When Aj started having Mac N cheese in Swensens, I asked him if I should make the same at home (a baked cheesy Mac and cheese). They have mushroom, yellow onion… Read More The post Baked pasta recipe | Dinner ideas appeared first on Raks Kitchen.
- Onion raita recipe, how to make onion raitaby Raks on June 4, 2021 at 11:55 pm
Onion raita is a common side dish in India used as condiment for mainly biryani. Learn how to make it perfectly with video, step by step photos. To begin with, this raita is actually more of a south Indian style where we do not add any powders like roasted cumin or red chilli. Before, I… Read More The post Onion raita recipe, how to make onion raita appeared first on Raks Kitchen.
Hand Luggage Only Travel Blog with a side of Food and Photography Inspiration!
- 10 Very Best Things To Do In Rhode Islandby Lloyd on April 16, 2021 at 8:43 pm
Small and totally mighty, Rhode Island is one of the gorgeous spots on the east coast that’s totally amazing to explore! From picturesque bays, historic towns and museums galore, there’s a heap of the best things to do in Rhode Island dotted all across the state. We totally loved our trip to Rhode Island, especially … Continue Reading
- 12 Best Things To Do In New Jerseyby Lloyd on April 14, 2021 at 9:07 pm
Perched just off the Hudson River, New Jersey is a state that’s sometimes bypassed in lieu of visiting its big sister; New York. That being said, there’s a heap of the best things to do in New Jersey that you really should explore. From historic boardwalks, iconic university towns to windswept shores – New Jersey … Continue Reading
- 10 Very Best Places In Texas To Visitby Lloyd on April 12, 2021 at 12:46 pm
One of the largest states in the US, Texas is totally vast and totally epic to explore. With heaps of cities, national parks and coastal retreats, it’s the kind of state that’s got a little something for every type of traveller. Plus, you won’t be lost for things to do with all the best places … Continue Reading
- 13 Very Best Places In Massachusetts To Visitby Lloyd on April 8, 2021 at 4:51 pm
Massachusetts might just be one of our favourite places on the East Coast! Trust me, when you visit, you’ll be spoilt for choice with all the best places in Massachusetts that are dotted all across the state. With historic cities like Boston, the charm of Cape Cod and heaps of epic hikes across the state, … Continue Reading
- Exploring Baden-Baden And Driving Through The Black Forest Of Germanyby Yaya on April 6, 2021 at 10:27 pm
The following morning we decided to make up for lost time by getting up bright and early to properly explore Baden-Baden. It’s such a really gorgeous city – perhaps even more so under that soft morning sunshine glow. We ambled slowly through the city, making our way over to one of the most important spots … Continue Reading
MacroTraveller India’s Top Luxury, Travel, Fitness & Lifestyle Blog
- The seat next to Jeff Bezos sold for US$28 million in an auction!by #MacroTraveller on June 16, 2021 at 7:27 am
Now that everybody knows that American Business Magnate Jeff Bezos owner of Amazon will be travelling to space next month along with his brother. On Saturday, an auction for the seat was held and it was sold for a whopping $US28 million. According to Blue Origin, the space travel firm, the online auction went last The post The seat next to Jeff Bezos sold for US$28 million in an auction! appeared first on MacroTraveller.
- Mauritius to open for International Travel from July 15by #MacroTraveller on June 15, 2021 at 9:46 am
Mauritius, the island nation located in the Indian Ocean is all set to reopen for International Travel from July 15 and as per the reports, this popular tourist destination will open in two phases. During the first phase that runs from July 15, 2021, to September 30, 2021, the island will be open to vaccinated The post Mauritius to open for International Travel from July 15 appeared first on MacroTraveller.
- Bangkok lifts covid-19 curbs starting June 14by #MacroTraveller on June 14, 2021 at 9:37 am
Thailand capital, Bangkok on Monday lifted Covid-19 curbs where it has allowed to reopen museums and historical sites, parks and botanical gardens, beauty parlors, nail salons, massage parlors — but only for foot massages — and tattoo parlors as Covid-19 cases spread at a controllable level. And some more restrictions to protect against the spread The post Bangkok lifts covid-19 curbs starting June 14 appeared first on MacroTraveller.
- RT-PCR test is not required to enter the state of Himachal Pradesh nowby #MacroTraveller on June 13, 2021 at 6:19 am
The All Season’s State of Himachal Pradesh will be open to tourists and according to the report, the government has decided that there is no requirement for RT-PCR test to enter the state. Additionally, the cabinet has also decided the curfew will remain in place which is from 17:00 – 05:00hrs. A decision has also The post RT-PCR test is not required to enter the state of Himachal Pradesh now appeared first on MacroTraveller.
- IRCTC introduces Work from Hotel with Nature packages after a successful dry runby #MacroTraveller on June 12, 2021 at 10:29 am
Last month we had written a blog on IRCTC’s Work from Hotel packages being offered to hotels in Kerala. After its success, IRCTC is again making Indians comfortable with traveling once again by offering new places under Work From Hotel offers, and this time it is introducing with Nature packages. IRCTC has made it interesting The post IRCTC introduces Work from Hotel with Nature packages after a successful dry run appeared first on MacroTraveller.
I Wander Travel Blog, Itineraries & Guides, Hotel Reviews
- Hotel Review: Intercontinental San Francisco – Full Service Club Lounge & Fantastic SoMa Locationby Bino on June 17, 2021 at 2:50 am
Opened in 2008, the Intercontinental San Francisco stands at one of the most strategic locations in the city. Its South of the Market address makes it easy for leisure and business travelers alike, with the perpetually busy Union Square and headquarters of several tech companies a short walk away. Powell Street station – one of the busiest transport… Read More » The post Hotel Review: Intercontinental San Francisco – Full Service Club Lounge & Fantastic SoMa Location appeared first on I Wander.
- Free Apple iPad 10.2″ or Dyson Cool AM07 Tower Fan or S$350 Cash for Citibank New Cardholdersby Bino on June 16, 2021 at 9:51 pm
There is currently a Singsaver credit card promotion where you can get yourself either a brand new Apple iPad 10.2″ 32GB Gold (UP S$499) or Dyson Cool AM07 Tower Fan (UP S$499) or S$350 cash via Paynow. New Citibank cardholders (those who have not held a Citibank card in the past 12 months) who apply… Read More » The post Free Apple iPad 10.2″ or Dyson Cool AM07 Tower Fan or S$350 Cash for Citibank New Cardholders appeared first on I Wander.
- Hotel Review: NobleDen in New York City’s Little Italyby Bino on June 11, 2021 at 2:20 am
Situated right at the heart of Little Italy and with no less than 7 subway stations within walking distance, NobleDen makes for a less frenetic but highly convenient place to stay in New York City. The 54-room property is new in the Big Apple’s hospitality scene but has quickly gone up the ranks in the span… Read More » The post Hotel Review: NobleDen in New York City’s Little Italy appeared first on I Wander.
- Biggest Bak Chang Guide 2021 – Best Rice Dumplings for Dragonboat Festivalby Bino on June 3, 2021 at 1:10 am
Dumpling Festival 2021, also known as Dragonboat Festival or Duan Wu Jie (端午节) in Chinese, falls on the 14th of June 2021 – the fifth day of the fifth lunar month. Although the Dumpling Festival is not a public holiday in Singapore, this is the time that families and friends come together to enjoy exquisitely… Read More » The post Biggest Bak Chang Guide 2021 – Best Rice Dumplings for Dragonboat Festival appeared first on I Wander.
- Free Apple Watch SE or S$350 Cash Citibank (2021) New Cardholders in Singaporeby Bino on June 1, 2021 at 4:01 pm
The Apple Watch SE Citibank promotion has just ended. But fret not. There is a new promotion by Citibank for new credit card sign-ups where you can get either an Apple iPad 10.2″ (worth S$499) or Dyson AM07 Tower Fan (worth S$499) or S$350 cash. You can access the new promotion here or by clicking… Read More » The post Free Apple Watch SE or S$350 Cash Citibank (2021) New Cardholders in Singapore appeared first on I Wander.
- MYRNE LIVE: 📍 People’s Park Complex in Chinatown, Singaporeby VisitSingapore on June 14, 2021 at 12:00 pm
- Where Traditional and Modern Meet | Hawker Culture Series by VisitSingapore on June 7, 2021 at 10:09 am
- Singapore Reimagined Episode 2: Seafood White Bee Hoonby VisitSingapore on June 4, 2021 at 2:59 am
- Merangkai Imaji, Hidupkan Mimpi (Reimagine Travel Through Art) – SingapoReimagine – Visit Singaporeby VisitSingapore on May 18, 2021 at 10:31 am
- Singapore Reimagined Episode 1: Cereal Prawnsby VisitSingapore on April 28, 2021 at 9:21 am
- Air Travel Bubble: Traveller Guide to Hong Kongby Expedia Singapore on May 18, 2021 at 4:45 am
NOTE: The Air Travel Bubble between Singapore and Hong Kong has been postponed as of 17 May 2021. While we await further updates, the following information has been prepared to give travellers guidance on the arrangements to date. We encourage travellers … The post Air Travel Bubble: Traveller Guide to Hong Kong appeared first on Expedia Singapore Travel Blog.
- It matters who you travel with: Expedia finds Singaporeans seek a helping hand as they make 2021 travel plansby Expedia Singapore on May 5, 2021 at 3:47 am
Half of Singaporeans feel stressed at the thought of booking their next big trip, according to the Expedia Travel Companions Report Recognising that for many the idea of booking may be daunting, Expedia® recently announced new features in an effort … The post It matters who you travel with: Expedia finds Singaporeans seek a helping hand as they make 2021 travel plans appeared first on Expedia Singapore Travel Blog.
- Expedia Announces New Direction in Brand Positioning in Anticipation of Post-Vaccination Travel Demandby Expedia Singapore on April 20, 2021 at 4:33 am
SINGAPORE, 20 April 2021 – Building on its 25 years as one of the world’s leading full-service travel companies, today, Expedia Brand announces a new direction as the world prepares for the return of travel demand. Launching a new global … The post Expedia Announces New Direction in Brand Positioning in Anticipation of Post-Vaccination Travel Demand appeared first on Expedia Singapore Travel Blog.
- Expedia Staycation Guide: TV Series Inspired Staycations in Singaporeby Expedia Singapore on March 15, 2021 at 9:09 am
Today, 15 March, officially marks a year since much of Singapore entered Covid-related restrictions – including international travel. Yes, cue that sad cabin fever music. If you’ve been mourning the lack of international travel options and are among the 71% … The post Expedia Staycation Guide: TV Series Inspired Staycations in Singapore appeared first on Expedia Singapore Travel Blog.
- How to be a tourist in your own cityby Expedia Singapore on February 26, 2021 at 8:13 am
Want to take your staycation to the next level? Here are tips travellers can follow to experience their home city like a tourist. The post How to be a tourist in your own city appeared first on Expedia Singapore Travel Blog.